Sunday, April 11, 2010

Social NETworking "OPINIONS"

OH MY GOSHHHH!! Social networking is the "ISH!" It is the future of networking and socializing...It is way more convienent than most phone conversations..AND most frequently chat through social networks than phones. Me, I use all my social pages to convey positive messages or let my social friends know of various things that are going on.. Many of the love it, some of them disagree. I want that. Simply because I have an opinion and would love to hear others. I say things that make you think, and I know that things others say will make me think. But we must remember that OPINIONS are too like ASSHOLES (thanks cousin PUNCH)(he should trademark that) Everyone has one! I don't state them like facts. I state them like they are...MY OPINIONS...

So if you are social networking, especially Facebooking and/or Twittering, please know that they are the opinions of others! If you don't like the status, simply comment (be prepared for a rebuttal possibly) or simply ignore. But do keep in mind that it is an OPINION...

No comments:

Post a Comment